Welcome to SERVE Family Shelter!
Get Assistance | Volunteer | Current Needs
SERVE is the Manassas campus of Northern Virginia Family Service and includes our Family Shelter. It is unique for its holistic approach to helping vulnerable individuals and families, which includes:
- 92-bed emergency shelter for families and individuals
- The county's largest food distribution center, serving over 800 families each month
- Emergency assistance for utility, rent, water and gas payments
- A full continuum of safe and stable housing services, including 15 housing properties
- Access to free and reduced cost dental and medical care as well as medication
- Early Head Start classroom serving eight children (plus 4 classes serving 32 children in the nearby Georgetown South neighborhood)
- Home-based Early Head Start and Healthy Families programs serving over 200 families
- Job skills and life skills training and support
Who SERVE helps:
Individuals and families who are living in western Prince William County and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park and are in need can get help.